Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Almost halfway done!


Today at 12 something in the afternoon marked the end of my Final MBBS MEQ portion of the examinations. It started last Friday with the medicine paper and today was the surgical paper. Both paper had their pros and cons but whatever they are I'm just glad that it is over. I hope I had done enough to at least pull my marks up to a passing grade.
Next hurdle would be the multiple choice questions which begin on Wednesday and end on Friday. Looking forward to the weekend?? Not really. I still have my OSCE exam on the following Tuesday. It is like a never-ending strings of exams one after the other. I hope I come out of this as a doctor. I really don't want to spend another 6 months staring at my text books.
Today after the paper I decided I wanted to go bowling! It was my way of kinda releasing all my anger, stress and tension. And it kinda worked after bowling strikes and spares I did feel much better afterwards. Highest score so far 172. =D Next target to score more than 200!
After bowling, Daveena, Taran and I went to Jusco to do some window shopping. Actually more like I did some window shopping and those 2 actually did buy some stuff.
We then met up with Gillian, Andrew, Dinesh and Ruben for dinner and Papa John's Pizza. I really did enjoy dinner. The pizza we ordered ( The Mexican Ole and Chicken Super Papa) was good! The main reason we were all out and in Jusco tonight was because of Baskin Robbins. They were having this discount in conjunction with Merdeka - 31% off every pint, quart, or half gallon of any flavour. Who would miss that right??!! So we all went for it. =D
I ended up buying 2 pints for myself which now sits quietly in my freezer awaiting me... =D

2 comments: