Friday, September 3, 2010

Today - 2nd Sept 2010


Of all the days you have hurt me today has been the worst.
That tone in your voice I recognize it all so well and I guess hearing you today did snap me back to reality.
I am confused as to what I should do and how I should react.
As of now I am pissed and so very hurt. So don't bother saying anything because after today things are gonna be different. I did say this would happen but you said I shouldn't preach my concepts in life. So whatever to that! you would realize how much you have hurt me one day and by the time that comes I would have recovered and would have found the strength to say what I cannot say now...
Whatever is said this is on me. I brought is upon myself and I should have been more careful. You had your time now let me have mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment